Answers grass-fed frozen goat's milk provides natural goodness to any dog or cat, big or small. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, proteins, and fatty acids, elevating your pet's health. Goat's milk is known as Mother Nature's probiotic and a natural supplement.
- Easily digestible
- Effortlessly enhances pets diet
- For dogs or cats of all life stages
- Great for picky eaters
- Fermentation to replace pasteurization as a safe and natural choice
- Environmentally-friendly and recyclable paper cartons
- Intermittent or Supplemental Feeding
Raw goat milk, raw honey, organic cinnamon, dried Lactococcus lactis fermentation product, dried Leuconostoc mesenteroides fermentation product.